It has been known for eons of time that color plays a major role in setting up a particular mood or state of mind. Color does affect one’s feelings, moods, and emotions.
Colors are certain wavelengths of electromagnetic energy seen through our eyes. The color we see is the part of the visible spectrum that is reflected back by a certain object.
We know that when all colors join the result is white light. Therefore working with White Light brings about the completeness, oneness, union of all complementary parts.
- Color is one of the languages of the soul, just look at inspired or meditative paintings.
- They influence our mood and emotions.
- They have their impact on our sense of well-being or uneasiness.
- Using and avoiding certain colors is a way of self-expression; it sheds light on our personality.
- Colors affect our way of perception (light colors make space look big, a high ceiling looks less high when painted in a dark color, etc.)
- Colors have a symbolic meaning which is immediately recognized by our subconsciousness. It must be said that not all colors mean the same to all persons and all cultures.
- They influence the flow and amount of energy in our bodies.
- Colors tell something about biological attraction and sexual availability.
HYDRO COLOR THERAPY
- Hydro Color Therapy (also called Hydro chromotherapy), which incorporates water and color, is a very effective way of transmitting color onto and into the physical body. Water is well known to be a powerful conductor of energy, so it is a natural choice for transmitting color energy into the body.
- Two of the ways color and water can be used are: Infusing color into the filtered water via the sun for internal consumption, and color light with a shower or tub.
- Bringing color energies into the body with filtered, color-charged water is a wonderful experience. All you need to do is find some colored glass bottles that are non-toxic. NEVER USE PLASTIC BOTTLES as they contain toxic substances that are released especially with the heat. Fill the glass color bottle with pure filtered or distilled water and place the bottle in the sunlight for at least a day. Store in a cool place until you are ready to drink the water.
- Drink some blue-charged water before going to bed to help relax the nerves and mental chatter. Feeling depressed and listless? Drink some red-charged water for energy and vitality. Yellow-charged water can help with detoxification. Turquoise-charged water is like swimming in a tropical paradise; it brings calm and playfulness. Orange-charged water has the ability to act as an aphrodisiac, stimulating our sexual desire. Violet-charged water is useful when we would like to calm the mind during meditation. While green-charged water is an overall harmonizer and balance.
- LED lights are now being widely used in bathtubs, showers, hot tubs, jacuzzis, swimming pools, etc.
- The color light is beamed into the water, which allows your body to take in the color energy through the skin. Very much like tonating color light on the skin with a color light instrument, water acts as an amplifier of the color energy completely saturating the body.
Not only the water other items like milk, oil, food items etc, are also charged with this method.
- Daily usages like clothes, food items, furniture, bulbs, carpets etc are also used to treat different diseases as a part of color therapy.
|Regulates the pituitary gland, fights depression, bulimia, and other psychosomatic conditions affecting the gastric system. It is useful in calming the nervous system, fights irritability, insomnia and can be used to assist in recovery from nervous breakdowns.||Calming. Stimulates the parasympathetic system, reduces blood pressure and calms both breathing and heart-rate. It has anti-inflammatory and muscle relaxing effects. Fights both physical and mental tension and is used to assist in relaxation.||Is used to energise and stimulate. Affects the heart by increasing pulse rate, and the muscles by increasing their tension. Influences vitality, and increases body temperature. Can be used to develop excitement and sensuality.||Increases neuromuscular tone. Purifies blood, helps digestion, and has a cleansing effect. Strongly stimulates happiness, brings on a sense of security, as well as a strong feeling of well-being.||Used for regeneration. Also, provides energy and balances the chronobiological rhythm, by stimulating the production of serotonin, a substance which regulates both sleep and the nervous system. Rebalances the psychophysical and hormonal systems in people who suffer from seasonal depression.|